1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sole leather quality

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by josepidal, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

Good to hear! Good luck.

2. josepidal

josepidal Well-Known Member

Update.

I just passed by the shoe repair service, and they procured new heels from Karen at EG for GBP8 per pair. I suppose the actual materials are relatively inexpensive. Instead of replacing the toplifts only, they are going to replace the entire heels with brand new ones. I asked to make sure they're not going to do anything stupid like touching the welt, and it appears Karen gave them some specific instructions on how to do it.

Interesting.