1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Two KITON Polo Shirts Size Small [1x Black; 1xWhite]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Well-Known Member

Hey - here's the deal. I got these for myself and think they were really good deals. IMO - they aren't worth much more than what I spent, so, rather than hold onto them and wait for them to sell, I figure I'd toss them up here.

Unfortunately, they are too tight on my chest, and I don't think I can get away with it. I typically wear a 39 size shirt [40 short jacket] in ISAIA to give you an idea.

They retail new for $695 each. I paid $115 each, so I am basically looking for $135 each + shipping that way I have $5 to cover the fees and $15 for the time. If I don't hear from anyone, I will return them to the store in 3-4 days. If you live in NYC or LI, I could do 260 for both in cash.

Measurements are as follows.

Length: 27"
    PTP: 19.5"
    Shoulder: 15.5"

In case there isn't interest here, I put them up on eBay as well with a starting bid of what I am asking + their fee, so let me know and I can always cancel it there.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. pi34

pi34 Well-Known Member

Sold via eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.