1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD :: Norse Projects Chunky Knit Wool Cardigan Sweater Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mikeygrapes, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeygrapes

mikeygrapes Well-Known Member

Here is a pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition NORSE PROJECTS CHUNKY KNIT WOOL CARDIGAN in a Men's Size Medium. 100% Authentic Guaranteed. This Norse Projects cardigan was purchased for over $260 and it sold out immediately.

I bought this on Styleforum but it is too big on me, I have only tried it on. This will keep you very warm and will last forever.

Measures as follows:

Overall length 31"
    Chest 22"
    Shoulder 20"
    Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 24.75"
    Sleeve (pit to cuff) 21"
    Waist 21"

This chunky knit features two lower pockets with button closures and a button up front. Made in Italy 100% pure new wool.

More pics from Norse Projects store: http://www.norsestore.com/commodity/10223?large=1

Although pre-owned, it is in excellent used condition and has only been worn a few times gently (No Rips, No Holes, No Shrinkage, etc).

$85 $75 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation for buyers in the United States.
    International buyers must contact me for shipping costs.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.