1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1967 505 jeans, 34 x 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Well-Known Member

LVC Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505-0127 jeans
    Sanforized, 14 oz. selvedge denim
    tag 34 x 34 (original hem intact)

These are near new - Worn twice in an office setting and never washed or soaked. No fades at all, anywhere. If they look at all washed out in the photos is it simply the lighting in my living room - the jeans are as dark as the day they were sewn. They retain their original chainstitched hem.

"The 1967 505 is the classic slim fitting jean of the 1960s. Unlike the 501, it has a brass talon zip fly, flat arcuate, is sanforized and has a lower rise than a traditional 501 Jean. It’s slim and straight all the way from the thigh to the ankle and features a big “E” red Tab and red selvedge denim."

Actuals....

Waist 17 ½
    Inseam 33 3/4
    Front rise 11 5/8
    Rear rise 15 7/8
    Thigh 12 ½
    Knee 9
    Leg opening 8 ¼

Please add $11 for CONUS shipping.

I think I took decent photos but PM me if you have questions or if I missed anything.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.