1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Isaia Napoli Sportcoat 38R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by violethour1951, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. violethour1951

violethour1951 Well-Known Member

I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.

For sale is an outstanding Isaia sportcoat in size 38R, model "Base S" (drop 8). This Aquawool hopsack has a tan/wheat warp and caramel/pink weft, very interesting color that looks great in warm weather. I've worn this 2-3 times, still a bit on the fence about whether I want to sell it.

Note that on the left sleeve, one of the buttons came undone (see photo). I don't have a spare but I'm sure tailors can find something similar.

Measurements:
    P2P: 21
    Shoulder: 18
    Waist: 19
    Length: 29.75
    Sleeve: 26 with 1" to let out

Price include shipping, PayPal and CONUS only. Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.