1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD- Gitman Bros Vintage - Short-Sleeve Seagull Print

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by robinacion, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinacion

robinacion Well-Known Member

Royal blue, short-sleeve printed seagull shirt from Gitman Vintage
    Details:
    Size Small
    10/10 Brand new condition (with tags)
    MSRP $190
    100% cotton
    Made in USA
    Product description:
    This smart Gitman shirt features an all-over pattern of flying seagulls. With a classic 3” button-down double-stitched collar, single breast pocket, locker-loop, split yoke, back-of-collar button, slightly higher arm-hole, and a trim (but not narrow) fit.
    Measurements:
    Shoulder: 18.25"
    Chest: 19.5"
    Length: 30"
    Sleeve: 9.5"
    Please send me a message if you require additional measurements or photos. Shipping is included in purchase price. I always ship with tracking, for peace of mind. Check out my other ads, I may be willing to work out a deal if you buy multiple items...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.