1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD!! Crescent Down Works / South Willard - California Winter Jacket - Black SOLD!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by UserName84, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UserName84

UserName84 Well-Known Member

[COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]

Brand: South Willard x Crescent Down Works
    Model: California Winter Jacket
    Size: See below
    Color: Black

Description: South Willard by Crescent Down Works, black 60/40, prince of wales check, u.s. made, pendleton soft wool lining, black ripstop lining, leather button reinforcement, brass snaps, leather toggles. I bought this jacket brand new from South Willard ($335 / link to the official site) and have only worn it out once. Perfect for layering. Super solid construction.

Measurements: **It is a size small and fits 2 sizes larger (good for a size large or big medium with layers)**.(please note that these are rough measurements and can be off by 1/2" either way. Also the jacket has raglan shoulders which make it tough to measure)
    Pit to pit: ~22"
    Shoulders: ~19"

I can take more pictures if interested. PM me any questions or post them right here in the thread. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.