1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(sold) Closet Cleaning Bundle 2: 3 pairs of size 32 pants - Zegna Incotex Chino Lino, Incotex Navy C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by lagsun, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lagsun

lagsun Well-Known Member

AAClearing out some more pants I don't wear much and bundling these three pairs to make it worth selling and shipping.

First is a pair of sand colored Zegna Incotex Chino Lino flat front pants with split rear waistband, belt loop and cuffs. I bought these off B&S and the tags have been cut. The pants have been worn twice and washed but still in like new condition.

Measurements are: Waist: 32", Front Rise: 10", Inseam: 30.5", Leg opening: 8", Cuff: 1.5"

Second is a pair of Incotex Navy 100% cotton flat front pants with split rear waistband and belt loop. I also bought these off B&S a while back and the tags have been cut and are labeled size eu48. The pants have been washed a few times but still in very good condition.

Measurements are: Waist: 32" Front Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"

Last up is a pair of khaki moleskin Mabitex 100% cotton flat front pants with split rear waistband, belt loop and cuffs. I bought these off B&S tooand the pants have been worn and washed a number of times but still in very good condition. These fit slimmer than the other two.

Measurements are: Waist: 32", Front Rise: 9", Inseam: 31", Leg opening: 7.5", Cuff: 1.5"

US Priority Mail shipping in CONUS included. I'm asking for $60 via PayPal for all three items.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. JFK-esque

JFK-esque Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.