1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - ALDEN Custom Color 8 Tanker W/ Brass - Size 6.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AndyC, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyC

AndyC Well-Known Member

For your consideration, I'm selling a pair of brand new Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan tankers (Trubalance last) with commando sole. They were purchased as seconds due to some dryness in the shell, but I had them professionally refinished by ToBox Shoes in Philadelphia to fix the issue, and now they look great! I also had brass hooks and eyelets added, which gives these boots an awesome custom look.

Terms and Conditions:
    These shoes are brand new, never worn. No returns will be accepted, so please know your size! If you are outside CONUS, PM me, and I will give you a quote for shipping.

Contents:
    Alden Color 8 Tankers (Trubalance last) with brass hooks & eyelets.
    No box or trees, but I will include bags. Trees for extra $15. PM me if interested in adding.

Shipping via insured USPS Priority Mail with signature guarantee (within the CONUS). Additional shipping fees if located outside of CONUS.

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.