1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Sold) Alden Color 8 Wholecut Fullstrap 8.5D - Aberdeen Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shawnc, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

Offered is a really unique pair of Aldens that were made for a retailer who has since gone out of business. Highly unlikely that these will be offered again. Alden calls it a Fullstrap slip on. I would describe it as a whole-cut as there is no stiching on the vamp of the shoe. It is a unique and sleek design. As a bonus, check the family shot with my chukkas and AoM monks. You'll get a feel for how light these are for a traditional color 8. I've never owned a color 6 but these are definitely lighter than all of my color 8's. Next to last pic is a family shot with my color 8 chukkas and AoM monks to illustrate how much lighter these shoes are. Shoe goes equally well as business casual or with denim/chino's. They are my most stylish casual shoe but unfortunately they are a little snug for my 8.5D Barrie feet.

Shoes have less than 10 wears and were topy'd after 3-4 wears. They are in excellent condition with minimal scuffs and rolls.

Also, check the last pic as it includes a really nice pair of Marlow's and Brooks Brothers wingtips that I'm also selling.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  2. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I love them. Just can't fit them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.