1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Alden Cigar LWBs -- 10.5D, Barrie, Used

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by brp2, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brp2

brp2 Well-Known Member

For your consideration:

A pair of used Alden Cigar shell cordovan LWBs (long wing bluchers), size 10.5D on the Barrie last. I purchased these new, direct from Alden of Carmel.

These shoes have the normal wear and tear on the uppers, soles and heels. There may be a spot of slight discoloration on the top of the right shoe -- which I tried to capture in the close-up -- but I only noticed it when taking the photos, and some cordovan paste wax would probably do the trick if it's an issue. That said, these are fantastic looking shoes with a ton of life left in them. I wouldn't be selling them except for the fact that the Barrie last doesn't seem to work for me in this size. These shoes have always been maintained by regular brushing, treatment with Saphir's Reno or Alden's Fine Boot Cream as needed, and always keeping them with cedar shoe trees.

Asking price is only $450 to account for wear. Shoe bags and box are included in the sale price, as is insured / tracked shipping via USPS. Shoe trees are not included in the sale. As always, know your size, as I can't take returns.

Thanks.

2. meso

meso Well-Known Member

Nice prices on these and the whiskeys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.