• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
spurs chelsea game is atrocious. can't believe this is the EPL, what a garbage league it's quickly becoming for farsenal to secure 3rd with a win today

tullytra

Reaction score

spurs chelsea game is atrocious. can't believe this is the EPL, what a garbage league it's quickly becoming for farsenal to secure 3rd with a win today

That match was terrible for about the first 75 minutes. The final fifteen it opened up a bit, and Spurs actually decided to push forward. Spurs had so many chances to score in the final fifteen, especially the break for Adebayor(?). Each team deserved a goal, but you'd be hard pressed to say either deserved the win.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think this statement is a little overdramatic, but I do agree that the quality has dropped a bit from previous years. But I think this is a cyclical thing, so I'm not too worried.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a ******* day :lol:

Never **** myself quite like that before, strange how exciting thinking there's a decent chance you're going to be killed is. ******* cockney cunts mouthing off in the ground, kept telling us to see them outside, had plenty of chances to do us in when we were let out and bottled it as usual.

Van Cleef

Reaction score
Upsetting day for myself. West Ham appear to be letting automatic promotion slip through their fingers, today just continued a terrible run. Sure we're unbeaten in 10 but we haven't been winning when it matters most.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTF with Liverpool? Andy Carroll is useless beyond a header from a goal kick.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WTF with Liverpool? Andy Carroll is useless beyond a header from a goal kick.

The Shevchenko of our time. Dare I say a bigger bust than Torres at Chelsea.

Last edited:

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nope. Caroll has a slightly better strike rate for Liverpool than Torres for Chelsea. He also cost 15m less. But most importantly, Carroll was always a bit of a gamble and a work-in-progress. Torres was a world-class striker.

tullytra

Reaction score

Carroll is garbage and an ass. I'd be surprised if any of his teammates wanted him on the squad. That said, Liverpool are garbage and could use a reload. It's quite disappointing how they haven't had the results necessary in league, yet they've shown up in cup action. Suarez may be hated by many, but at least he shows up for his matches.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sheva used to be an awesome player who reached an almost ronaldo (el fenomeno) level of playing. Comparing him with carrol or torres is whack.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Upsetting day for myself. West Ham appear to be letting automatic promotion slip through their fingers, today just continued a terrible run. Sure we're unbeaten in 10 but we haven't been winning when it matters most.

Take solace in the fact that Millwall are very very angry today. The (presumed) West Ham fan who gave us a thumbs up on the outskirts of Bermondsey did :slayer:

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sheva used to be an awesome player who reached an almost ronaldo (el fenomeno) level of playing. Comparing him with carrol or torres is whack.

Not even close.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Torres had an impressive set of years as did Sheva. He was a spent force by the time he got to London. But Torres is in his prime, and his form has gone beyond a bad run into career salvage mode. Dont be surprised he ends up at a Villareal or something.

Carroll is a graveyard, you can just see how unlikable he is and is probably an alcoholic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads