1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

So people think I'm gay

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JetBlast, May 14, 2007.

1. mizanation

mizanation Well-Known Member

The best solution is to pick the accuser up by the shoulders, and slam him into a wall, in a very Clint Eastwood/Steve McQueen/Charles Bronson tough guy, non-gay kinda way. Tell them that the last man who said that to them is a now a dead man. They'll get the point.

that is the gayest shit i've ever heard.

2. Aries

Aries Well-Known Member

It's definitely the way you dress, I don't recall high school students dressing like you back when I went to high school, or for that matter now. From what I gather from your comments on here, you're more sopisticated than the ave. teen in the way you converse as well. Combination of both things lend themselves to your dilemma.

Without taking up hobbies such as sports, talking brashly etc. and dressing like a jock or a skater, a good solution would be to hook up with a girl you like and maybe show a little PDA at school.

3. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

just cockslap some girl in math class

1 person likes this.
  4. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Well-Known Member

that is the gayest shit i've ever heard.

It's only gay if after you slam him into the wall, you pull down his pants and suck his dick.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

I can think of 4-5 guys I knew in high school that wore dress shirts, khakis and sandals to school every day. All of them were gay.

As for the dating girls things, just loosen up. You should get some practice in when you're young. Trust me when I say that what happens in high school will have almost no consequence later in life, especially as far as relationships are concerned. Remember there's really nothing to lose and just go for it. Don't be so polite and don't get overexcited about anything.

6. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Well-Known Member

If You Were Gay
    That'd Be Okay.
    I Mean 'cause, Hey,
    I'd Like You Anyway.
    Because You See,
    If It Were Me,
    I Would Feel Free
    To Say That I Was Gay
    (but I'm Not Gay.)

7. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

I can think of 4-5 guys I knew in high school that wore dress shirts, khakis and sandals to school every day. All of them were gay.

This could bring up an interesting new thread: "Gay ... or Alex P. Keaton?"

8. mizanation

It's only gay if after you slam him into the wall, you pull down his pants and suck his dick.

riiiiight.....

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Well-Known Member

If You Were Gay
    That'd Be Okay.
    I Mean 'cause, Hey,
    I'd Like You Anyway.
    Because You See,
    If It Were Me,
    I Would Feel Free
    To Say That I Was Gay
    (but I'm Not Gay.)

After ballet, poetry is the gayest form of art.

10. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

More good points raised.

I like being different, but I don't want to be seen as gay. I dress this way because it's what I want to do and no one influences that decision. I don't want to walk around with a pair of torn-up jeans and a Polo shirt 2 sizes too small, that just doesn't seem right. I can see the sandal point though. I've always gone for a more beachy look, and the sandals have done the job fine.

Is Chuck Norris acceptable?

Thought about that too and I can't imagine being with a guy. It wouldn't work for me.

JB

11. tiger02

tiger02 Well-Known Member

Check out Salt Lake City Punk. Cool movie, but there's a guy character who acts "gay" as in dressing well and being a gentleman. His close friends know that he does it to get chicks. Could be a good role model.

12. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

The Seinfeld line was, if you are single, thin, well dressed, and neat, you will inevitably be taken for gay. So just change one of those things. Get married. Overeat. Throw out your good clothes. Stop bathing. Easy. Problem solved.

13. JetBlast

That's the reason I do it tiger [​IMG] I find myself to be more attractive when dressed up and even some adults have commented on it.

JB

14. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

use it to your advantage. go out with girls who wouldnt date you under the premise of being gay, get drunk with them, and tell them youd like to see what a girl is like in bed.

I endorse this technique.

15. philosophe

philosophe Well-Known Member

JB, isn't school about to end? Consider just ignoring the bs. For whatever reason, you're making some students anxious, and they're acting out it. Lots of homophobic teasing and bullying comes from individuals who are confused about their own orientations. Unless things get threatening, I'd let it go.

As for what you wear to school, balance a sense of who you are with what will fit into the school scene. Then let the idiots go to hell--without your help, which they hardly need.

16. mizanation

That's the reason I do it tiger [​IMG] I find myself to be more attractive when dressed up and even some adults have commented on it.

JB

when you say adults, do you mean to say that you're still a kid?

17. JetBlast

People much older than me; teachers, parents, etc. Keep in mind I'm about 16 years old.

JB

18. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, where do you go to school JB?

19. whacked

whacked Well-Known Member

I like being different, but I don't want to be seen as gay. I dress this way because it's what I want to do and no one influences that decision. I don't want to walk around with a pair of torn-up jeans and a Polo shirt 2 sizes too small, that just doesn't seem right. I can see the sandal point though. I've always gone for a more beachy look, and the sandals have done the job fine.

[​IMG]
    "beachy" look with dress shirt and khakis? Only if you're gay. [​IMG]

20. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Well-Known Member

I think losing the sandals could make a big difference in terms of overall image.

PS I'll add that a lot of people think aviation is a gay industry simply because of the way the airplanes are shaped It's kind of hard to make a vagina-shaped aircraft though.

Just focus less on the planes and more on the moment when they enter the hanger.