• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Had seen so many people getting hit w/ high duties that I passed on some SNS and also McNairy from End for fear it would just have been the same as just buying from someone domestic. oh well. glad it worked out well for you all!

mothball

Reaction score
I must have been unlucky; everything I've gotten from End I've had customs bills. My wife ordered a Stark for me from there, and she got a bill 2 weeks later.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
been over a month like to post that never gotten hit by any fedex customs/duties from end clothing from that stark sale, ymmv

I've ordered from End twice; both times I got a FedEx bill for $0.00 from customs. You didn't receive anything at all?

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No customs bill...but keep in mind, I also never have received a customs bill...and ordered 10+ times from international stores, all with varying shipping and courier methods. Maybe it's a state by state thing? I'm in Cali. Or maybe just lucky ... my time will come

Last edited:

InHocSignio

Reaction score
How far*, percentage wise, is any of SNS' S/S collection likely to fall in sales this year? I'm sensing that the brand has become more high profile recently so I'm not positive if I want to wait for full clearance to pick what I want up, and neither am I sure I can hold out 'till past August. But I don't want to be the idiot who cops full retail, either. Is it likely anyone drops within the next 1 - 3 months, for a special holiday or something? Valentine's and Easter in particular seem promising.

* - (if at all)

Last edited:

xackexxo

Reaction score

I must have been unlucky; everything I've gotten from End I've had customs bills. My wife ordered a Stark for me from there, and she got a bill 2 weeks later.

How much generally are you being billed for, if I may ask?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows about how long DHL from Europe normally takes? Ordered from Volls on 1/25 and still awaiting my Amalgam. I'm on the West Coast.

How far*, percentage wise, is any of SNS' S/S collection likely to fall in sales this year? I'm sensing that the brand has become more high profile recently so I'm not positive if I want to wait for full clearance to pick what I want up, and neither am I sure I can hold out 'till past August.  But I don't want to be the idiot who cops full retail, either.  Is it likely anyone drops within the next 1 - 3 months, for a special holiday or something? Valentine's and Easter in particular seem promising.

* - (if at all)

Nothing from SS13 is going on sale before the summer, unless some shops have random weekend sales in the later spring. Maybe Memorial Day...

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows about how long DHL from Europe normally takes? Ordered from Volls on 1/25 and still awaiting my Amalgam. I'm on the West Coast.

Mine took probably 2.5 weeks and I'm in the Midwest. This was in December though, so things might be moving a little faster.

Last edited:

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score
We have a visiting graduate student from Denmark, and he was wearing a SNS the other day. He told me SNS is quite popular in Denmark, but he was surprised that there was a following abroad. He is a big boy (read in shape, not fat), and this sweater was extremely fitted on him, almost cropped. All the talk about how the sweaters are supposed to be intended to be super long seems rather silly now...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya bc this random du wears it like that

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
there you have it folks you've been wearing your Starks all wrong

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads