1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

"Smart Casual" 10-year High School Reunion: POAL

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Oct 25, 2010.

1. mafoofan

mafoofan Well-Known Member

That guy sounds like a tool. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. Besides, aren't you out of jeans?

--Andre

Yes, but I need to get a new pair anyway.

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

[​IMG] is occupied, so he asked me to post the ensemble that he ended up choosing:

[​IMG]

Apparently, his karaoke of Creed's With Arms Wide Open brought back a lot of tearful memories for the crowd. The the other big news is that he made up with Ponzo, they guy who used to hang him up in his school locker.

- B

3. cold war painter

cold war painter Well-Known Member

4. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] is occupied, so he asked me to post the ensemble that he ended up choosing:

[​IMG]

Apparently, his karaoke of Creed's With Arms Wide Open brought back a lot of tearful memories for the crowd. The the other big news is that he made up with Ponzo, they guy who used to hang him up in his school locker.

- B

Lol! Please tell me that's photoshopped!