1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Small-Sized Dress Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by benjamin831, Nov 25, 2007.

1. benjamin831

benjamin831 Well-Known Member

Does anybody where I can find Size 28 dress pants and actually mean it? I know RLBL/PL makes them but they are way out of my budget. JCrew and BR are all vanity sized, not to mention they have a somewhat baggy cut. Brooksbrothers doesn't even make that size.

Any Suggestions?

2. Tarmac

Tarmac Well-Known Member

Gotta go boys size for that. Maybe Levi's/Dockers has a few models in that size

3. Viktri

Viktri Well-Known Member

vintage straight cut
    levi's red
    size 29
    fits like a 31-32

4. lee_44106

lee_44106 Well-Known Member

Ah, the trouble of having a difficult size and no money to go custom.

Gotta either buy boy-sized pants or smallest mens' pants and have them taken it.