1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Slim Shirt Clearout: Thom Browne, Custom Tailorstore, Club Monaco, Ben Sherman, Band of Outsiders

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thinksimple, Mar 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thinksimple

thinksimple Well-Known Member

I've got a bunch of shirts for sale. Shipping includes Airmail within Canada + US. I'm happy to ship overseas for a modest additional fee. I combine on shipping, check out my other listing. Thanks!

2 Tailorstore Custom Shirts (Measurements TBD) - $20 each or both for $30
    Had these two shirts made for me last year, but I didn't dial the measurements. I used a TB size 1 as a measurement reference, but they were a little shorter in length. While they both fit great the first time around, I found that they're a little slim for my arms now that they've been run through the wash once. Great, cheap slim dress shirts if you're a 36 or 38. I'll post measurements shortly. Please inquire if you'd like me to send them directly. Both shirts are a stuff cutaway collar. The blue is a lightweight poplin, and the rose/pink shirt is a midweight oxford.

Club Monaco Blue Flannel Slim Fit Plaid Shirt, Size XS - $25
    Super soft blue lightweight flannel shirt, bought last year. A great slim cut, and in my opinion one of the nicer CM pieces I've owned. Shirt just doesn't fit the way I want at the chest, so it must go. Very similar in size to the other plaid shirt listed above.

Thom Browne Light Blue Shirt, Size 1 - $120
    Shirt is a medium weight - heaver than poplin, but thinner than the oxfords. Has a neat pattern to the blue, but it looks like a solid light blue from afar. There is a small stain on the inside of the collar, which is invisible when worn. Shirt has been worn once.

Thom Browne Blue Check Shirt, Size 1 - $120
    Bought last Christmas from Holt Renfrew, it's been worn a few times (less than 6) and laundered. It's more of a poplin fabric, lighterweight than the oxfords.

Ben Sherman Slim Fit Dress Shirt, Size S - $30
    Really nice slim fit, received as a gift but don't really have a place for it with what I'm wearing right now. Brand new with tags.

Band of Outsiders White Oxford Size 4 - $120
    Shirt is brand new with tags. Standard white BoO oxford from F/W (or any other season, for that matter)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. bradley_802

bradley_802 Well-Known Member

Payment sent. Please confirm you received it.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.