1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Slim Denim & Chinos: Dior Clawmarks, Faded 19cm, Simon Spurr, Minerd, Mard by Marc Jacobs Denim, W+H

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thinksimple, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thinksimple

thinksimple Well-Known Member

I've got a bunch of denim up for sale that either doesn't fit me, or I've never worn (save for 1 pair). Prices include Airmail shipping within Canada + US.

Minerd Light Distressed Slim Jeans, size 32 - $50
    Bought new at Holt Renfrew during one of their Last Call sales, but these jeans have been worn once. The jeans are pre-distressed, and have been intentionally patched/reinforced where distressed (the jeans come like that). Retailed for something like $200. Don't have the tags but they might as well be new.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Off White/Tan Slim Jeans (Uniform Fit), size 32 x 30 - $65
    Bought these at Holt Renfrew on sale as well, and had them hemmed thinking they'd make a nice summer jean. Unfortunately I never really found an opportunity to wear them, so they've been sitting in my closet with the tags still on. I'm taking a huge loss on these, which sucks (tags are still on), but I don't think I'm going to wear 'em.

Simon Spurr Slim Distressed Jeans, size 32 x 30 - $65
    Bought these from the White Space at The Bay last Christmas. Had them hemmed and wore them 3 or 4 times to the office, but I want to get into a pair of dark, raw jeans. As with the MJ's, selling these at a pretty big loss, but they're doing me no good sitting in my closet.

Wings + Horns Westpoint Chino, size 30 x 30 - $75
    These are from a few seasons back, when the waist was a little bigger, and the legs were a little shorter. Happy to take measurements, but these fit more like a 31 vs. the newer cut of the west points. Between more hockey & running (and a weakness for chocolate), these are a pinch tight in the waist and thighs for me now. Happy to trade (or throw in cash) for a pair of 31 or 32's in navy or tan, preferably from an older season so I don't have to hem them. Pictures to follow.

Dior Clawmarks 19cm MIJ, size 31 x 34 - $225
    Bought these off a friend, they're pretty much like new (I wore them once). Would like to hem them to a more manageable inseam, but I'd like to see if there's any interest here first. If you know Diors, you know the drill with these. Made in Japan, the denim is a little heavier than the MII ones.

Dior 19cm Raw used, size 31 x 30 - $175
    I've worn these on and off for the last 2 years or so, but I'd like to start into a new pair. They have some great fades, and the crotch has been re-inforced. The back pocket has worn out nicely, but you could always get it repaired. I decided to let it go as it adds some character to the jeans. A great pair if you can do without the extra length, and want to get a head start on some fading.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.