1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Slazenger lambswool V neck jumpers - where to get them?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bela Kun, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Bela Kun

Bela Kun Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Does anyone know where to get Slazenger lambswool V neck jumper at a reasonable price? Preferably UK based. I don't mind whether new or used, vintage or a reproduction. Preferred colours: wine, navy, light grey, black.

A few years ago, Slazenger ran a 'Slezenger Heritage' line. Those were made of lambswool, and the design was close to the 1960s-80s originals. But now every outlet, including on the internet, seems to have run out of stock. All I can find on ebay and elsewhere are Slazenger jumpers with a different (inferior) design: the V collar is not as pronounced, and the material is usually acrylic or an acrylic-cotton blend.

Anthony Sinclair of London still stocks a 'Slezenger Heritage Gold' series, which kicked off with a reproduction of the V neck that Sean Connery wore in 'Goldfinger':

http://www.anthonysinclair.com/product_p/slaz01.htm

Well, that would be nice - but frankly, I can't afford to spend 180 GBP on a jumper. From memory, the regular 'Slazenger Heritage' line was less than half that price.

Any idea?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015