1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Rubinacci – Offi

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. dddrees

dddrees Well-Known Member

You should be able to order those, and because they're permanent stock you probably won't have to pay an MTO fee. Email Skoak sales if you really want them.

2. dddrees

They look great, Congrats!!

3. mcl911

mcl911 Well-Known Member

I tried before, but burgundy inverness are not permanent stock, only dark oak & black are permanent stock. Should order one even with mto fees before the price increase.

4. thecool85

thecool85 Well-Known Member

I can't promise that I won't steal this idea. And then when that inevitable day comes when we pass each other on the streets of LA wearing the same boots, I'll look you dead in the eye, give you a deliberately overt thumbs up, and just keep on walking. And yes, I could have spoilered those pics, but be honest, who amongst us didn't want to see them again?

5. ehult

ehult Well-Known Member

If you'd told me a year ago that I'd be considering green shoes I'd have said you were drunk but holy cow are those nice. EG really knows how to do dark green.

6. elstinnett

elstinnett Well-Known Member

Thoughts on the Skoak shoe trees for G&G shoes (DG70 last if it really matters)?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  7. DeSense

DeSense Well-Known Member

Those are dope. Wear in good health.

As for thoughts of replication voiced here, I think Patrik said something like ~"last black willow for/from EG" in relation to an incoming Dover.
    Does that mean it doesn't exist anymore? (and what is black willow exactly?)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  8. budapest12

budapest12 Well-Known Member

^ Is there black Utah? That would work. Or green Utah.

But yeah, those are absolutely fantastic. Really great makeup there.

9. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Thanks!

Haha I pretty much only see redwings and vibergs most of the time and that is pretty much only at a place like plan check or something similar

EG is probably my favorite green maker, the olive antique is a really great color. Still want the Galways that Unipair has but can't swing them right now

Willow has vertical printed lines. Was going to get black country calf on this makeup but went for willow as there wasn't much left at the time. I think black utah or green utah would work as color of green utah is pretty much black as well.

They fit the DG70 pair I have pretty well. Toe shape is a little different but otherwise good fit

10. Montecristo905

Montecristo905 Well-Known Member

Great news. Will they be Veldtschoen construction? Single or double ridgeway sole?

11. DonRaphael

DonRaphael Well-Known Member

Stumbled across these babies on your tumblr, SkoAB. What color is that and when will they arrive?
    [​IMG]

12. CFML

CFML Well-Known Member

I tried to, but Dark Oak Inverness is not in permanent stock?
    Maybe somebody can explain how works permanent stock now?

Thank you

13. wurger

wurger Well-Known Member

From Sko site

Edward Green Stock List (currently being reviewed by Edward Green)
    This is a list of models and colors that can be ordered without a MTO surcharge. Many of these styles are always in stock. If they are not, they will be delivered within about 12 weeks. All orders from this list requires a 50% non-refundable deposit. All items on this list can be ordered in different widths without a surcharge. We offer no returns on Stock List orders.

Permanent Stock
    Edward Green Asquith - 888 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Belgravia - 184 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak, Chestnut
    Edward Green Berkeley - 202 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Cadogan - 202 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Cardiff - 202 last - single leather sole - Mink Suede
    Edward Green Chelsea - 82 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Chelsea - 82 last - R1 rubber sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Chelsea - 202 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak, Chestnut
    Edward Green Inverness - 888 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Malvern - 202 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Piccadilly - 184 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak
    Edward Green Piccadilly - 184 last - R1 rubber sole - Mink Suede
    Edward Green Westminster - 888 last - single leather sole - Black Calf, Dark Oak, Mink Suede

1 person likes this.
  14. CFML

CFML Well-Known Member

Yes, But I tried to order Dark Oak Inverness, and now they are not available from permanent stock.

15. dddrees

My mistake your right, sorry.

16. mcl911

mcl911 Well-Known Member

No worries, I just come here and moan

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  17. rydenfan

rydenfan Well-Known Member

Yet another reason in the laundry list of why your EG card membership was revoked

18. dddrees

Drat

I wonder if Cole Hahn would allow me to join?

19. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Well-Known Member

Thought those were RogerP's pics for a second with those concrete pics.

2 people like this.
  20. mw313

mw313 Well-Known Member

please don't even joke with that one. haha