• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can definitely wear them with casual clothes such as denim or khakis if you'd like. The grain/calf combo is very versatile and pairs well with a lot of different fabrics and can be dressed up and dressed down as you'd like.
The 804-last (used for our suede double monks) is notably lower in the instep than our other Enzo Bonafé-lasts. 

Looking forward to seeing more models on 804 last than.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

fixed that for you.

As soon as I saw the preview on my subscription list I knew what that was going to say. I assumed you crossed it out and wrote "adult". I was close. LOL.

Squire

Reaction score
You can definitely wear them with casual clothes such as denim or khakis if you'd like. The grain/calf combo is very versatile and pairs well with a lot of different fabrics and can be dressed up and dressed down as you'd like.

I bought these boots, for the same reason, and they are very versatile indeed. I've worn them with a suit, with dress pants, chinos, and jeans. They look super sharp with the right denim/fit.

One word of caution--I think they're way too nice to see actual winter weather, the single thickness sole means that salt and slush will definitely get on the uppers!

After a year of weekly wear they are incredibly comfortable as well, even though the grain portion will feel a bit stiff out of the box.

Thanks for the quick replies, guys. I'm now really looking forward to SkoAB getting them in again so I can collect my pair.

ino68, unfortunately they will be used in actual winter conditions as I'm in Sweden and also rely heavily on public transportation to get around. And, you know, winter lasts a good 6-7 months here. At least they seem solid as hell, though, on top of looking great. ;)

CFML

Reaction score
Would you mind to help me, wath EG and GG you will planned to restock in september?

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you mind to help me, wath EG and GG you will planned to restock in september?
Our latest restock from Gaziano & Girling arrived just recently. I'm afraid that we do not have any further restocks from EG and GG planned for arrival in September.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you!
Maybe I should clarify, we do have a few straggler pairs in our EG staple (such as Berkeley, Chelsea etc) incoming. And we also have loads of new stuff incoming for you guys:

Edward Green
Edward Green Falkirk - 82 last - B1 leather sole (1.5 weight soles) - Edwardian. September
Edward Green Shannon VIII - 82 last - B1 leather sole (1.5 weight soles) - Dark Oak. September
Edward Green Alderley - 202 last - Double leather sole - Gold Delapre. September
Edward Green Galway - 64 last - Ridgeway rubber sole - Rosewood CC - Shearling lined. Late September

Edward Green Westminster - 888 last - leather sole - Dark Oak - will be launched on our trunk show

Gaziano & Girling
Gaziano & Girling Thorpe, Rustic Country Calf, MH71, double Dainite. September

Carmina
Carmina model 532 Longwing in Cognac Cordovan, Detroit last. TBA
Carmina model 708 Chukka in Burgundy Cordovan, Detroit last. September

Carmina model 80223 "Frankenstitch Jumper" in Burgundy Cordovan. TBA
Carmina model 80267, Plain Cap Toe in Brown Museum Calf, Inca last. August or early September
Carmina model 80373, U-wing Oxford in Brown Suede and contrast stitching. August or early September
Carmina model 861 Derby Boot in Antiqued Burgundy, Forest last. September

Carmina model 865 Jodhpur boot in Brown Calf, Forest last, Dainite sole. September
Carmina model 80179 Derby Boot in hand finished Tärnsjö leather, fur lined, Soller last. TBA
Carmina model 80283 Wingtip in Tanned Grain, Oscar last. September
Carmina model 80387 U-wing Boot (based on our previous U-wing Oxford shoe) in Cognac Cordovan. September

Carmina model 10051 Semi Brogue in Brown Calf on the Rain last, rubber sole. September
Carmina model 80250 Double Monk in Brown Suede, Inca last, rubber sole. September

Enzo Bonafé
Bonafé Balmoral Boot in Black Calf/Grey Suede. September
Bonafé Chukka in Brown Baby Lama Calf (looks very similar to shrunken calf). September
Bonafé Jodhpur model in Aubergine Calf. September

Last edited:

Bertel

Reaction score
loads of new stuff incoming

Impressive list - yet I'm missing the Carmina model 80184 Jumper Boot in antiqued grain calf, Oscar last, Commando sole. Or aren't re-stocks listed here?

Carmina model 80387 U-wing Boot (based on our previous U-wing Oxford shoe) in Cognac Cordovan. September

This one sounds extremely interesting to me! Would you have any pictures or mock-ups...?

Last edited:

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Also wondering about that U-wing boot. Which last? How many eyelet/hooks?

Quote:
I know Leaves mentioned this one before, but what are the details?

zarkov

Reaction score

Carmina model 10051 Semi Brogue in Brown Calf on the Rain last, rubber sole. September
Carmina model 80250 Double Monk in Brown Suede, Inca last, rubber sole. September
What kind of rubber sole is this? Something thin I hope, maybe Tomir?

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some real good stuff on the horizon. That Carmina U-wing cordovan boot should be a honey. And I can't wait to see what the Bonafe baby lama looks like.

In present stock, I am super tempted by the Carmina burgundy pebble grain jumper. Only thing is I know it will be rendered redundant when the cordovan frankenstitch finally arrives. Only problem is that nobody knows when that will be - likely including Carmina themselves.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EG Nevis MTO Rosewood CC only needs one more.

Model : Nevis

Last : 606 E Width

Leather : Country Calf

Soles : Dainite with storm welt.

Eyelets : Hidden eyelets.
Lining: Forest Green

Rosewood CC
[@=http://www.styleforum.net/u/173188/dddrees]@dddrees[/@]
@cwh812
 (Willing to be the sixth if need be)
@mrbrioni

[@=http://www.styleforum.net/u/141827/Ironist]@Ironist[/@]
@anderz
 *Ready to commit on the Rosewood choice

Almond CC
@aldenwear

@rydenfan

@anderz
 first choice
@CFML

Mahogany CC
Payment link on Skoaktiebolaget

We're getting close but remember we need 6 people to complete an MTO. So put in your vote now

Looking online but I can't seem to see which is darker - mahogany or rosewood CC's? Am I correct it thinking the colors are quite similar, and that the rosewood is slightly redder than the mahogany? Sorry to be a dumsy newby.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads