• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Details from Leaves:

Maker: Edward Green
Model: Shannon VIII
Color: DKO
Last: 82 last
Sole: B1
Details: Blind eyelets, 4 x speedhooks
Price incl. VAT, within EU: 9300 SEK. Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 7440 SEK (according to the new price list, the old price is NOT valid because this order was placed months ago)
Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

ANY SIZE/ANY WIDTH

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
^^ Those boots are so beautiful, ddd. I really don't know if I have a place for a bal boot. I wish I did.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm late to the Shannon party but I'm planning on picking this pair up; however, for the order to go through, 2 more interested parties are needed. I believe all orders have to be the same width? I am an E width.

For clarification, are these blind eyelets all the way through or do they come with speed hooks on the top four?

For the original order coming in September, it has the speed hooks on the top four.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's the pre-order deposit link for the Dover Mahogany CC GMTO:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/pre-order-deposit-edward-green-dover-in-mahogany-country-calf

• Edward Green Dover
  • Mahogany Country Calf
  • 202 last
  • Dainite Sole with flat welt (normal welt)
  • Width: E (for other widths please make a note in your order comment)
  • Full price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT)
  • Full price inc. VAT, inside the EU: 8300 SEK. EG Trees 950 SEK. Shipping 200 SEK (free shipping for Sweden, Denmark, Finland).
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery

The deposit is 2075 SEK/1660 SEK ex VAT and this is 25% of the full price, plus shipping. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is planned for late January 2015. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders.

Hey Leaves,

This MTO sounds interesting. I have an average width foot (E) but a low instep. Will the 202 work for me?

Thanks!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Those boots are so beautiful, ddd. I really don't know if I have a place for a bal boot. I wish I did.
So far I only have one pair of bal boots (a pair of AS Millers), but every once in awhile I'll come across a pair of G&Gs or EG Shannons I wouldn't mind getting.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For the original order coming in September, it has the speed hooks on the top four.

Thanks for the clarification!

So far I only have one pair of bal boots (a pair of AS Millers), but every once in awhile I'll come across a pair of G&Gs or EG Shannons I wouldn't mind getting.

Yeah, I'm slowly transitioning to EG and G&G (lasts just fit much better for me); I have the GMTO Millers and C&J Somervilles that I'm probably going to unload once I get the dark oak Shannons.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't get over these. Drooling nonstop:

syjeteme.jpg
yjazary9.jpg

Just in time for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.

Superb sizing advice from Alex and Gabriel. Great service (shipping speed, communication). Eager to score the Enzo wholecut next round!

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Skoaktiebolaget

Based on the updated EG policies that @Leaves just recently described in the EG thread. Would it be possible to make an announcement whenever you plan to place a re-stock order with EG (both Skoak & EG stock models alike)? Since single order stock mto are not possible anymore, this would help be very helpful. If you already do this, i apologize... :embar:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Skoaktiebolaget

Based on the updated EG policies that @Leaves just recently described in the EG thread. Would it be possible to make an announcement whenever you plan to place a re-stock order with EG (both Skoak & EG stock models alike)? Since single order stock mto are not possible anymore, this would help be very helpful. If you already do this, i apologize... :embar:

Just e-mail us which models you are interested in, we always review our "waiting list" before we place an order. :)

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I can't get over these. Drooling nonstop:

Just in time for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.

Superb sizing advice from Alex and Gabriel. Great service (shipping speed, communication). Eager to score the Enzo wholecut next round!

Those look really nice! Enjoy the wedding!

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am salivating over some of the shoes on the site. :drool:

Are there any current promo code?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads