1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Rubinacci – Offi

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. RogerP

RogerP Well-Known Member

Once past a basic level of quality, comfort is overwhelmingly a function of fit, not of brand. My Bonafes are very well made, represent excellent value and are very comfortable.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. rbhan12

rbhan12 Well-Known Member

Unlined Carpincho gloves and EB Norvegese stitched wingtip boots--been a great day. Thank you Skoak!

1 person likes this.
  3. Elessar

Elessar Well-Known Member

Please share photos of the Castagna boots when they arrive. I almost copped them but I already have a wing tip derby boot in tan calf. While my heart was crying "but this is a longwing!", my wallet had a knife to my throat.

I copped the burgundy chukka boots instead. I wish the Jodhpur was available in my size though.

Edit. I mean wear pics. I haven't seen photos of boots in that style on people's feet.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  4. rbhan12

rbhan12 Well-Known Member

You got it my man. Between the proper kit, an StC MTO and this sale, santa is coming early this year!

5. Markwilo13

Markwilo13 Member

Managed to get those Enzo Bonafe Espresso Longwings for under £350! I have never been able to stomach £500 on a pair before but now I am finally going to have some hand welted shoes. I might get some Carlos Santos Monks as well.

6. WilYa

WilYa Member

saw my friend checking out a GG suede boot while lingering at the EB grain split

7. deez shoes

deez shoes Well-Known Member

Thanks @Leaves, @Skoaktiebolaget for putting together this awesome sale. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. RogerP

RogerP Well-Known Member

Hear, hear!

1 person likes this.
  9. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Well-Known Member

Wow, some really great deals on really great models. I especially like the suede Carnina monks.

Sadly my feet are too wide for anything in the sale.

10. naspratt

naspratt Well-Known Member

This really should be a rap lyric.

11. Leaves

Leaves Well-Known Member

Dear friends, after four years at the old site we are finally ready to move. The new store is of course larger and in a better location and we have had the opportunity to work with renowned and award winning architects - Broberg & Ridderstråle - to help us realize our dreams. It will be a huge improvement both for our clients and the guys that work so hard every day in the store. The new Temple of Shoes a.k.a. Skoaktiebolaget will open Monday November 28 at 11.00 (11 AM). If you're in the neighborhood, drop by! We'll also hold an opening party on the evening of December 8, I hope a few of you guys will be able to make it there!

Now, back to the Black Friday hysteria! :D

7 people like this.
  12. insy

insy Well-Known Member

I suppose there will be a promotion along the Grand Opening? Please say so [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. zinc2162

zinc2162 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

14. deez shoes

deez shoes Well-Known Member

Nice! Congrats on the new location. I definitely plan to visit sometime...in the next 5 years....?[​IMG]

Or once the kids are "travel ready"[​IMG]

15. Leaves

Leaves Well-Known Member

Nope, but we will introduce our new Mystery Maker at the same time as we hold the Opening Party, December 8. @ThunderMarch

2 people like this.
  16. ThunderMarch

ThunderMarch Well-Known Member

That's great, I had a feeling you guys would be announcing it then.
    Am looking forward to it!
    Congratulations on the new shop.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  17. eljlakers

eljlakers Well-Known Member

Huge congrats on this and your overall success Patrik. It goes to show that nice guys can finish first (and look great doing it). Wish I could be in Stockholm for the opening (and just in general actually!).

All the best!

18. hmlarsson

hmlarsson Well-Known Member

Great sale!
    Have been very, very, very close to pull the trigger on several pairs, especielly the "Enzo Bonafé Austerity Boot", such a cool make up (no idea what to wear with it, but hey that's secondary[​IMG])
    [​IMG]
    Well, problem is, I don't have any space left at home for more shoes. Bummer!
    Anyway, @Leaves new location? Address? I will visit "Den kungliga huvudstaden" on monday, and would love to see your new store.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  19. Skoaktiebolaget

Skoaktiebolaget Well-Known Member

Thank you. The new address is Nybrogatan 23, just around the corner from the old store. You are most welcome!

1 person likes this.
  20. grichl

grichl Member

Any chance Black Friday will last the rest of the year?