1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Skinny Adidas pants?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by masshi, Jan 10, 2013.

1. masshi

masshi Well-Known Member

Saw a dude wearing a pair of skinny Adidas the other day, and I loved how they looked on him (granted, the guy had to be 6'+ and had the slender build to make his look work; I'm skinny, too, but I'm only 5'8). They had the three stripes running down the entire leg, too.

Does anybody know what the pants are actually called (like, the "official" name)? I can't find anything other than "Tiro 11/Condivo 12/Tiro 13 Soccer Training Pants", so I'm guessing these are it?

And sorry, but I did search Sttyleforum using the search bar, but nothing came up. Either that, or I didn't search thoroughly enough.

2. CCG

CCG Member