1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sizing on WH Taylor (formerly Coles) shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Zack27, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Zack27

Zack27 Member

I'm trying to decide what size to order for a shirt from WH Taylor (formerly Coles). I've basically a 16.75 and 36.5, but obviously no shirtmakers make this off the rack. I've had luck with 16.5/37 but am considering moving up to 17/37. WH Taylor offers either 16.5/36 or 17/37. Does anyone with experience with WH Taylor / Coles have any guidance as to whether their collars run small/large or their sleeves run short/long?

Thanks,
    Zack

2. CousinDonuts

CousinDonuts Well-Known Member

Did you email these questions to the company?

3. Zack27

Zack27 Member

Yes, I've sent this question to them and am awaiting a reply. When they reply, I'll post up the answer here. But just thought I'd ask for any first-hand experiences as well.

4. Zack27

Zack27 Member

Here's what the company had to say:

"You would be clearly better with a 17” collar. We have had comments that the collar is smaller than competitors."

Good information and a timely response. Now here's to hoping I enjoy their shirt as much as their customer service.