1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Size 8.5E Alden Unlined Snuff Suede Chukkas 1493

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by getsituated, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getsituated

getsituated Active Member

Hello, all. Up for sale is a pair of beautiful Alden Unlined Chukkas in the highly desired Snuff color.

Originally purchased from TheShoeMart for a MSRP of $520, so you can save over $100 from this pair has been worn just once. As a pair that has been crafted on the Leydon last, this runs narrow so a size 8.5E will fit closer to a size 8.5D (I am a 8D, but fit size 8E in the Leydon last). I will also take trades in the same shoe in size 8E.

While this may be my first time posting a classified on SF, I have nearly 200 feedback on ebay. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thank you!

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.