1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Size 34 Flat Front Pants █ NWOT Corneliani for Polo Ralph Lauren █ GRAIL Slim "Preston" Cut in Tan

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Oct 12, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren pants in tan gabardine. 100% wool. Size 34. Slim, flat front Preston" model. I previously another pair in the same color and one in green HERE

Made in Italy by Corneliani to very high standards.

I prefer these pants to Incotex. Amazing construction.

Selling these because I already have enough tan pants. They've been hanging in my closet unworn for awhile.

These are the ultimate pants to wear with sportcoats. Can wear them with a navy blazer or something more casual like tweed or cotton.

I had the length hemmed at 30.25 (uncuffed) and tapered to a 8.35 leg opening by a bespoke tailor. Very meticulously done. They can easily be lengthened/shortened by a tailor. They all have extra material in the hem that can be let out. For reference, I am 5'10''

Fabrics on the pants are extremely high quality. Polo sources the best fabrics in the world for its Corneliani-made pants

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I bought these a few months ago from Ralph Lauren for upwards of $280. (See receipt below)

Similar pants in the Preston model are still being sold on the site for $199 (down from $450 normally), but are sold out in size 34: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4175321

Since the eBay going rate for Corneliani for Polo pants is about $175, I will let each pair go for $115. Keep in mind that I also put about $30 into the hemming by a tailor, saving you valuable time and money if the length works for you. (I am 5'10 for reference)

[B]$125 $114 shipped CONUS each, firm[/B] $5 discounts given for each additional pair purchased.

As implied with all SF classified listings, sale is final. Sold as is.

Add $15 for shipping to all other countries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waist: 34
    Rise: 11.5
    Inseam: hemmed at 30.4 with 3.25 of extra material tucked into the hem (uncuffed)
    Leg opening: 8.35

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Receipt for the pants. Bought these for $280 and sunk an additional $30 into each for hemming

At my price of $115 each, these are an excellent deal.

They are sold out in size 34 currently on RL.com. (And if they were in stock, they'd cost $199) See link: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4175321

My receipt from a few months ago:

[​IMG]

3. wsupjs

wsupjs Well-Known Member

Bump for a great deal. I bought the other pair he had listed, and they are now one of my go-to work pants.

4. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

5. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.