1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Siviglia white denim pants. NWT. 34 x 34. SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pendragon, Jun 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendragon

pendragon Well-Known Member

For offer here is a pair of white denim pants from Italian company, Siviglia. Condition is NWT & perfect.

Material is a mid-weight white denim, with a faint herringbone pattern that is only visible up close. Cut is slim with a narrow cuff. Mid to low rise. (I usually wear a 34, and these are just a little too slim for me. Suitable if you wear 32 or like your jeans fashionably tight.)
    Zip fly. 6 pockets - the usual four, plus one coin pocket on the front, and a cellphone pocket on the back. Split waistband, but no material to let out, and what I take to be two hanger loops.

Measurements:
    W - 34" (17 x 2)
    L - 34"
    Rise - 10"
    Width at cuff - 15" (71/2 x 2)

Retail is somewhere in the $2-300 range. Now only $70 shipped CONUS.

Get 'em before Labor Day!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.