1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    b1os likes this.
  2. jcman311

jcman311 Well-Known Member

I randomly found it when I lost all my threads I posted. He's still working hard at trying to perfect everything (it sounds like it might be a few weeks still) but he is definitely working on things. Sounds like somethings (like broken images) are the fault of the old forum platform owners. It also sounds like they never had any of these problems in all of their testing.

3. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

Understandable. Like I said, a single post would've been nice. But he/they prolly just overlooked this thread. A pinned thread might've solved it. ;)

Has there been any news regarding the slowness of the forum? Took me 40 seconds to edit this post.

4. Jazzmenco

Jazzmenco Well-Known Member

This is a great inspiration to spend less time on the computer!