1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Significant other annoyed at your layers and accessories?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by patrickBOOTH, Dec 28, 2010.

1. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Well-Known Member

"Be a dear, as long as you're down there, give my shoes a little shine"

2. Merlino

Merlino Well-Known Member

This thread just keeps on delivering [​IMG]

3. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Well-Known Member

I had a little bit too much 'christmas cheer' on the night before christmas eve and wound up passing out on the floor in the bedroom while there was a party going on.

My GF came up to help me into my PJs and I momentarily came to only to tell her "fold my pants by the creases". It was one of those special moments. [​IMG]

But shoe trees just takes it too far.

Actually, come to think of it, ever see Bev. Hills Cop III? The scene where Eddie Murphy's CO gets gunned down, is unconscious, perks up and says: "Axel, are you on a coffee break? Go get that son of a bitch." Then he dies. The above is a more comical rendition to be sure.

4. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

I wanted to add something to this thread. Something I totally forgot that I did that my girlfriend brought up to my friends over drinks. Back when we first started dating she invited to hang and stay at her place so I packed an overnight bag (Jack Spade, canvas). I packed light, it included a change of underwear (RL), undershirt (Nordstrom), crisp white shirt (bespoke), and shoes with shoe trees (C&J Alex) so I could put the trees in the C&J Lowndes that I was wearing and change into the wholecuts the next day.

Well before going to her place she took me to the beach with a bottle of wine and candles and such. It was so nice, but before I walked on the sand I pulled out my shoe trees from the wholecuts so I could put them in the Lowndes I was wearing at the time and could walk in the sand.

She thought I was the biggest geek in the world at this point. How has this lasted? I didn't think this was a big deal at the time and totally resonable, but in retrospect, that is pretty over the top, especially for like a 4th date...

5. Earlbiggs

Earlbiggs Member

My wife is consistently peeved at me... My closet is neat and orderly, hers looks like one of those 50% off racks at a dept store.

6. seok

seok Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That's x rated shoe p0rn right there...hilarious thread, awesome satire

7. pvrhye

pvrhye Well-Known Member

Leave it in a heap at the foot of the bed and sort it out in the morning. EDIT:
    My girlfriend actually said to me that she wouldn't be surprised if one day she comes over and sees me on the floor covered in Renovateur.
    "Hey Honey, remember when you said our relationship was getting dull? I may have found a way to resolve that."

8. westinghouse

westinghouse Well-Known Member

After reading these posts, I wonder what mosta y'all are penetrating.

9. Jim Barns

Jim Barns Well-Known Member

You need to work it into your foreplay routine. Put on some Marvin Gaye and do a sexy little dance as you take off your clothes piece by piece. The anticipation that will be building inside of her will do half the job for you.

Oh!! what a great idea. I think in that moment or mood as well really thinking about all your suit, tie, blablabla stuff is a kinda sick.

Just like a poster said you really need to re-evaluate your life dude.

I well no matter what I am putting on I just go with the moment. The rest I worry about when all the tensions have been satisfied.

10. IsteRed

IsteRed Well-Known Member

See,that's why hand is better.

11. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Well-Known Member

this is all a joke right.

please please tell me this is a joke.

12. Jan_

Jan_ Well-Known Member

Make her wait patiently... it's so simple.

[​IMG]

13. niidawg3

niidawg3 Well-Known Member

lol @ the thread. so many quotables.

14. LeviMay

LeviMay Well-Known Member

Resurrected for hilarity.

Also, sock garters present quite the obstacle on the road to intamacy.

15. tobiasj

tobiasj Well-Known Member

That's pretty funny :) Shoes before hos though, amiright?