1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. pronxs

pronxs Well-Known Member

would get the BoO shirt. where to get them so cheap?

2. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Yoox. This is assuming that an M will be big enough for me, but it's returnable if it doesn't fit.

3. Hkstyles

Hkstyles Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anyone have experience with this fragrance? I heard it's arguably the greatest panty dropper known to mankind! I can't even find anywhere that has these in stock at the moment...

4. pronxs

pronxs Well-Known Member

which to buy? 1 sneakers and 1 boots. 1. MMM all white [​IMG] or 2. MMM painted white [​IMG] and a. Paul Smith York [​IMG] or b. PS Ricard [​IMG]

5. Curious_George

Curious_George Well-Known Member

1 and b (but I'm biased against zip boots).

6. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Anyone have experience with this fragrance? I heard it's arguably the greatest panty dropper known to mankind! I can't even find anywhere that has these in stock at the moment...

Re-read that second sentence you wrote. You sound like the kind of guy who would pay to attend a pick-up artist's seminar on "the secrets of meeting women".

7. Hkstyles

Hkstyles Well-Known Member

Re-read that second sentence you wrote. You sound like the kind of guy who would pay to attend a pick-up artist's seminar on "the secrets of meeting women".

lol. No but for real, I've heard nothing but praises for this cologne and I was wondering if anyone's had experience with this one, which is apparently a limited edition one too, hence the countless encounters of "OUT OF STOCK" [​IMG]

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Well-Known Member

9. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

I tried it at a sale recently. It made my skin smell like chocolate, alcohol and cat piss. Would avoid.

Every woman I know loves One Million by Paco Rabanne. Check it. It's my favourite.

10. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

2 and A please

2a indeed

11. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Awww so cute [​IMG]

makes you wanna pet him on the head

12. Jabonator

Jabonator Well-Known Member

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

2a (only b/c of the difference in condition) otherwise, 2b

14. msg

msg Well-Known Member

Gitman:

[​IMG]

Would you pair it with a khaki? Denim seems like an nice match.

15. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Engineered Garments field parka? Tan is available too but I think it's got to be in a bright color. Although I might be thinking of it as a replacement for missing out on the WWM green trail parka.

16. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

Looks like the color may have been altered in the picture, but if it's that bright it would make for a killer raincoat (dunno what the weight's like, if it's heavier that color may make it harder to pull off during winter and too heavy for spring/summer)

17. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

Looks like the color may have been altered in the picture, but if it's that bright it would make for a killer raincoat (dunno what the weight's like, if it's heavier that color may make it harder to pull off during winter and too heavy for spring/summer)

Going to try and check it out in person if time allows for it, but I'm guessing it's probably not as bright as it is in that particular picture. As far as material, it's described as a high count cotton twill.

18. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Engineered Garments field parka? Tan is available too but I think it's got to be in a bright color. Although I might be thinking of it as a replacement for missing out on the WWM green trail parka.

I like that a lot. Would stand out well in a good way. [​IMG]

19. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Thinking of stepping up my game from a cheap-o Coach black suitcase/manbag to this Gucci (almost no logo) suitcase/manbag.

[​IMG]

20. jslade

jslade Well-Known Member

I really like that bag, SirGrotius. Where would you be picking it up from, if you don't mind me asking?