1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Should I go to uni or buy 6 houses in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by fuji, Jan 18, 2012.

1. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

i have moneys to buy 6 bungalows.

I like kajak idea of combining the 2. Will there be women in chemistry?

2. Nereis

Nereis Well-Known Member

Some very hot girls in chemistry. Very intelligent too, which may or may not be what you're looking for.

3. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Will they mind me practicing making meth during Chemistry classes? My chemistry A level class had quite hot girls, but they were in the Christian Union and would not approve of meth making.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Do you honestly want to be an actuarian? If you're choosing between this and operating a series of crack dens/makeshift bordellos in the boondocks I certainly hope you'll say fuck that math degree.

5. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Didn't think about that, I could combine the 2. You could smoke some crack/meth and then fuck a ho and I could pay the hoes in crack/meth. Will I be able to find hoes in Nebraska? I watched this film called winter bones, which is why I think this is a good idea.

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure a good pimp can find/create hos anywhere, did you take your PMAT (prostitutes management aptitude test)? I suggest watching american pimp so you know how to dress and learn the vernacular. Maybe some yakuza films by Kinji Fukasaku to get that asian flavour.

1 person likes this.
  7. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Before I post an add in Gum Tree looking for a pimp is there any thing I should specifically look for in one. I thought the pimp in taxi driver was quite shit and would prefer one, which looks like 50 cent.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Tout yourself as an equal opportunity employer and maybe get some grants for employing young afro-americans with criminal records. I mean if they've been jailed for this shit they know the drill, all they need is some mentoring on the not getting caught part. Make sure you offer a comprehensive health and dental package as if they get high on their own supply they'll need it, especially the dental considering crystal meth gives you english dentition. The pimp in taxi driver got a 12 y/o on the meter though, you might need this special skillset + the vast network of crackheads willing to offer their children will make this a revenue stream opportunity you can't pass up.