1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shoes: Your most complimented pair of shoes (that youre not afraid to wear regularly)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Reevolving, Nov 26, 2010.

1. isshinryu101

isshinryu101 Well-Known Member

I agree. I have said i need some cigar shell brogues, now I REALLY need some!

2. Stilig

Stilig Well-Known Member

These are my favourite shoes, and probably what have gotten the most positive attention of all the things in my wardrobe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From a swedish brand called Pari. 325 Euro, shoetrees included. Made in Portugal, calf skin, goodyear welted and comparable to my pair of Santoni FAM in at least perceived quality.

These are rather new, but have gotten me loads of compliments already.
    [​IMG]

These are from Herring shoes (duh), the Arezzo boot. The distressed finish is much nicer in real life. A good alternative for all of us who want, but can't afford the Tod's Gommini-boot.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. thrombox

thrombox Member

I just bought this Arezzo boot as well in exactly the same colour, although a lovely boot overall the heel is really a horrible eyesore and I'm considering sending them back because of it.

4. thrombox

thrombox Member

I just bought this Arezzo boot as well in exactly the same colour, although a lovely boot overall the heel is really a horrible eyesore and I'm considering sending them back because of it.

5. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Well-Known Member

Dark brown museum calf John Lobb Chapels. I don't wear them often, but I don't think I've ever worn them for a day without someone commenting on them favorably.

6. shoelearner

shoelearner Member

Any of these 2 bad boys get me compliments from females.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016