1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shoes with jeans, low volume and narrow

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by psycling, Jun 7, 2013.

1. psycling

psycling New Member

I'm on a quest and hoping some people here can help...

I'm looking for semi-casual shoes, but my feet are notoriously hard to fit. Mostly, I'll wear these shoes with jeans; sometimes with khakis. I really like the AE Neumok (in brown leather), but after trying it on recently I decided that the fit is just not going to work. So I'd like to find something similar -- or take suggestions on something different -- that will actually fit my feet.

A word on my feet... I wear a US 14. The width varies from AA to B, depending on the brand. Perhaps most importantly, my feet are very low volume. By this, I mean that the height of my foot from the ground to the top of my foot is somewhat small. I do have arches, but not huge ones. And I always use custom orthotics.

So... any suggestions for brands / models that would have a last more in tune with my foot?