• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe dust bags for shoes separately or together?

fss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Handmadeshoes
For common sense questions like this, better ask a friend in person.

Or use common sense yourself. It works. So I've heard.

Wideknot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
What about the shoe trees?

Regards.

Oh come on. It's one tree per shoe. If you got shoe bushes instead, it'll take two per.

Roger Everett

Reaction score
One shoe per bag.
I just bought two pair of shoes, and they came in felt ( or felt like ) bags. One shoe per bag . Since I keep them in the boxes between wearing ( with the paper between them ) The bags are somewhat redundant, although they look classy if you want to show someone your shoe collection. And would be good for traveling.
But as a bonus, I could also keep marbles, and cats eyes in them ( you never know when you might run into a good game of keepers ).

Roger

ajv

Reaction score
Just bought some trousers, they have two holes for the legs, which made me wonder.... should I use both or just one at a time ????

Many thanks for your kind help...

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robokop
Get a life.
If I had a life, I would not be debating shoe trees or bags on a forum with estrangers.....
frown.gif
Kindly tell me which eoutlet I may get a life from.
Originally Posted by Wideknot
Oh come on. It's one tree per shoe. If you got shoe bushes instead, it'll take two per.
I think thats a valid point. I have not used shoe bushes yet, but I have heard that is all Bush's fault
tinfoil.gif
. Regards.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, here's a serious thought. The answer is both - you need one bag per shoe, and then a third bag to keep the pair together.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fss
Or use common sense yourself. It works. So I've heard.

Overlooking the use of 'these' instead of 'this' hardly counts as a lack of common sense. Maybe a lack of giving a **** to check my writing. I guess you are the person who has never made a grammatical mistake in his life. You must have common sense!! Good for you, man! You should be proud of yourself.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Overlooking the use of 'these' instead of 'this' hardly counts as a lack of common sense. Maybe a lack of giving a **** to check my writing. I guess you are the person who has never made a grammatical mistake in his life. You must have common sense!! Good for you, man! You should be proud of yourself.

You're reading too much into this - he agreed with you about common sense.

fss

Reaction score

Relax. I merely wanted to point out that besides your suggestion to ask friends for common sense questions the OP also could use his own common sense to answer such obvious questions. LOL, I didn't even notice your grammatical mistake, nor could I care about it.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
You're reading too much into this - he agreed with you about common sense.

Originally Posted by fss
Relax. I merely wanted to point out that besides your suggestion to ask friends for common sense questions the OP also could use his own common sense to answer such obvious questions. LOL, I didn't even notice your grammatical mistake, nor could I care about it.

I am sorry, i am so used to everyone on here just bashing each other for no reason which has made me become quite defensive. My mistake....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads