1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shockoe Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by movingslow, Sep 12, 2013.

1. movingslow

movingslow New Member

These are my pairs from Shockoe Denim. Company just started in the past year out of Richmond, Va. All done single needle.

Old Boy 13.5 oz overdye from Kurabo with 6 months of wear in comparison to a new pair

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11oz black weft cone mills denim in the Old Boy fit 2 months of wear, but had to do a lot of construction cleanup when our roof caved in so they got a wash and a soak by the end of it all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. movingslow

movingslow New Member

These are my Big Six cut in a 15oz from Kuroki. Worn everyday for 6 months, just washed them yesterday. Ill try to take some detail pics soon. Color is most accurate in the first two.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And compared to a new pair.
    [​IMG]

3. DuckOB

DuckOB Well-Known Member

movingslow Jeans look great. I need to head down to shockoe denim store and check them out, thanks for sharing DuckOB

4. movingslow

movingslow New Member

Shockoe Denim 15oz Big Six
    7 months. 2 machine washes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]