1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shirts and sunglasses

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by radicaldog, Mar 24, 2009.

1. radicaldog

radicaldog Well-Known Member

A quick question in anticipation of the warmer season. Many of us prefer pocket-less shirts even for casual, coat-less summer wear. But where do you put your sunglasses? Ruling out those neck-pendant pouches and any similar contraptions, what do you reckon looks worst:

(i) glasses in a shirt pocket which shouldn't have been there in the first place;

(ii) glasses hanging from the opening of the shirt.

Or should we just wear proper casual two pocket shirts for this purposes?

2. AscotMcPocketsquare

AscotMcPocketsquare Well-Known Member

In the shirt pocket, hanging from the neck or on top of your head are all fine.

3. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

In the shirt pocket, hanging from the neck or on top of your head are all fine.
    I like the shirt pocket option only.

4. ysc

ysc Well-Known Member

I feel like a bit of a twat, but usually hang them from the opening of my shirt, simple, easy and they don't tend to fall of.
    I think where you hang them is only a problem if you over think it, just hang them wherever is convenient at the time.

5. sl33p3rs

sl33p3rs Well-Known Member

go with the casual shirt with pocket imo.[​IMG]

6. NinthCircle

NinthCircle Well-Known Member

I carefully put them back in their case and carry the case in my hand. I'm not putting $1200 Chrome Hearts shades in my shirt pocket, believe that.

7. ArliHawk`

ArliHawk` Well-Known Member

I carefully put them back in their case and carry the case in my hand. I'm not putting $1200 Chrome Hearts shades in my shirt pocket, believe that.

Chrome Hearts are your problem.

8. eyeshield

eyeshield New Member

Most of the time, I place my glasses on top of my forehead, It adds an appeal when wearing those as headbands.

9. Spats

Spats Well-Known Member

what do you reckon looks worst
    In a case attached to your belt. The worst.