1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shell Cordovan Longwings. 8.5D & 9D Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell & Duckie Brown Burgundy Shell

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rmspawn, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmspawn

rmspawn Well-Known Member

Hello gents. For sale are a couple of pairs from my shell cordovan shoe collection. My prices include shipping within the contiguous United States but exclude the original shoe boxes. Shipping to anywhere else will be at the buyers expense.

1.) Florsheim by Duckie Brown 'The Brogue' burgundy shell longwings - Size 9D.
    I had posted these for sale a couple of months ago but had to go away on business and ended up dropping the ball on the sale. The price for these is SOLD

2.) Allen Edmonds 'Macneil' in Walnut shell cordovan - Size 8.5D.
    These shoes were custom made and are one of a kind. I wore this pair of shoes once and did not like the fit. Here is your chance to own a pair of shoes that is truly unique and striking. The original price was $575 + special make-up fee + tax = $730. My price is $500

Please note that the shoe trees are not included with either pair of shoes.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  2. sportin_life

sportin_life Well-Known Member

Darn, wish those Macneils were either EE or 1/2 size larger. Can you provide outsole measurements? Hoping I can squeeze into them... was just looking for walnut cordovan strands.

3. rmspawn

rmspawn Well-Known Member

I'm not sure measuring the outsole will be helpful to you. Your best bet would be to try on the Macneil at a local AE store and see if this size fits. This last (the 7 last) tapers more at the toe than some other AE lasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.