1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Shameless plug

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by j, Apr 28, 2004.

1. j

j Well-Known Member

If this is against the rules, tough. Who's gonna kick me off. Anyway I submitted a couple of designs to threadless.com: http://www.threadless.com/submission/19325.html http://www.threadless.com/submission/19314.html I was starting to hate them after staring at them all week but people seem to like them. And you do too. You like them and you want to vote for them. Unless you don't like them, in which case don't vote at all. And comments would be appreciated as well.

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

I definitely like the second one a lot.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

I really like the second design, but try as I may, all I see (and I know it's supposed to be a naked woman), all I see is a woman in a skirt with a football, and a dog. Is it just me? GIve me a hint how to start?

4. j

j Well-Known Member

Err.. help me see the football and the dog. [​IMG] It's just a woman. No skirt.

5. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

That second one is awesome. Like one of the comments said, it took a second to recognize what it was - I think that is what makes it especially cool.

6. LA Guy

Okay, I *think* I see it. But just to be sure, which was is she standing/facing, and how much or her body do we see?

7. Renault78law

Renault78law Well-Known Member

lol, i dunno if it's because i read la guy's post before looking, but i can't see anything except the football and dog

8. fareau

fareau Well-Known Member

The second design is great.  I was only able to see the football and the dog at first (lol), probably from reading the previous posts.  Then the image of the woman took shape and I have to say it is very, very well done.  

For people who can see the dog and ball but not the nude: the "football" is actually shadowing along the medial aspect of the right breast and the "dog" is a continuous shadow from the left side of the neck to the shoulder and down to the top of the left breast.

9. vero_group

vero_group Well-Known Member

10. Nick M

Nick M Well-Known Member

See, before, I could only see a dog chasing a hat across a rocky crevice. Now, I see the top half of a naked woman, with a dog on her shoulder. Â [​IMG] Ooooooooh, okay, now I can see it. It's like a magic eye. That's fantastic... EDIT: Totally voted 5 for the second one.

11. LA Guy

Thanks, I'd gotten it completely wrong. Ah, much better. I still like the dog though.

12. fareau

fareau Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind meeting the model.

13. j

j Well-Known Member

Neither would I. [​IMG]