1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SF factions: Purists vs eclectics

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by radicaldog, May 6, 2009.

1. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...devastator.jpg

Awesome. [​IMG]

Devastator's in the new movie, which will no doubt suck and sap more joy from my childhood memories.
    ^^ +1. A right pair of Transformers purists, we are!

I may be a clothing eclectic, but I can definitely subscribe to the Transformers purist philosophy! [​IMG]

2. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

Awesome. [​IMG]

I may be a clothing eclectic, but I can definitely subscribe to the Transformers purist philosophy! [​IMG]

I want more Starscream.

3. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

your avatar is absolutely glorious.

Yes, it is.

4. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

^^Ah the Constructacons. Reliving my youth, one summer blockbuster at a time.

Devastator's in the new movie, which will no doubt suck and sap more joy from my childhood memories.

You and me both. I especially look forward to the sterling work they'll be doing with the female Autobots. And Megan Fox

Have you seen the new, official trailer? At least it looks like Optimus Prime gets to not be a wimp in this one. I couldn't stand the anti-climactic, unbalanced stand-off between him and Megatron in the last movie.

They should have based at least the first movie in 1984, so all the Transformers could stay in their original, iconic forms. That would have been awesome.

^^ +1. A right pair of Transformers purists, we are!

I believe you're estopped from disowning me since I've talked about Transformers on numerous occasions.

Matt, I am your (internet) son.

Awesome. [​IMG]

I want more Starscream.

Where's the romance?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- B