1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

SExDBxSxS12 Contest: Styleforum vs Superfuture

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by randomkoreandude, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Nomy?

Nomy? Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1yr 2mo

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Well-Known Member

xpost from waywt:

[​IMG]

I'm somewhere past a month of wear now, wearing them about six days a week. Hard to tell here, but I'm seeing some fades coming through.

In the past week, the stacking mellowed out and both front pockets became usable. The best change since I started wearing them has been that the denim quit digging into my hip when I sit down. It was leaving a mark at the end of the day for a bit there. Back pockets are still kinda tight though. As I was warned, the hips on these are relatively small. No wonder size 28 is still available. And the first two weeks were an insane crockfest that my bag got the brunt of:

[​IMG]

I'm excited to watch these fade the fuck up.

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

nice! ...

its too dang hot in DC to rock these so i had to retire them to the back of my closet :)

4. ghdvfddzgzdzg

5. ghdvfddzgzdzg

I'm still wearing these. I obviously didn't wear them much last summer, so counting how long I've been wearing them is hard--maybe it's like 9 or 10 months of wear if you add it up. I've reinforced the button holes because they were wearing out, and I'm thinking about getting them hemmed--stacking on these has never totally gotten it together. Been washing them every two months for the past 6 months, figured I'd post pics before another wash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. B^2

B^2 Well-Known Member

So I know this contest has long since ended but I'm wondering if anybody has a sz 32 pair they want to part with. I have a pair of sz31's that are nearly mint, no fades but they are just too tight for me. Figured it's a long shot.