1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Serengeti Giraffe Project? Legit?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by bebop d, Jun 25, 2016.

1. bebop d

bebop d Well-Known Member

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

99% chance of a scam. All the signs are there. Allegedly UK based, but the WHOIS is some dude in Alabama, but with a tech with a Chinese email. Everythng in the footer is suspect, including non-working links and linkless very visible icons. I would stay away unless you like getting scammed, or worse yet, your cc info stolen.

3. bebop d

bebop d Well-Known Member

Thanks Fok! Great advice.

P.S. If I don't buy the shoes from this site then I'll have enough credit to give that nice Nigerian Oil Minister my credit card info so he can buy a plane ticket to reclaim his family money from the bank that is holding it in escrow. When he pays me my cut I'll buy everyone on SF a new pair of Adidas.