1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Selvedge: Only a gentlemen's game?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, Jul 31, 2006.

1. nomovement

nomovement Well-Known Member

ha! did you mean that you were looking on behalf of your ex-lady meaning ex girlfriend or that ex-lady menas he's a she?? funny either way

activeendeavors.com has a bunch of good girl jeans

2. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

ex-lady has a different meaning from pre-op or post-op. Did I really need to specify?

3. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Well-Known Member

I don't want my girlfriend wearing denim for 6 months straight with no washing... That would cut out on my "down time."

The beauty of double standards.

4. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I don't want my girlfriend wearing denim for 6 months straight with no washing... That would cut out on my "down time."

The beauty of double standards.

thanks for bringing up a point i failed to mention earlier, rnrswitch. chicks are way cleaner than us, period. Who really wants their skank to be stank anyway?

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

Not sure about you guys but most college girls I know only wash their jeans once every month or so. They gotta keep them Sevens in the original color as best they can.

Also, Thin Finns look horrible on women.. Super Slim Kims look really great.

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

Not sure about you guys but most college girls I know only wash their jeans once every month or so. They gotta keep them Sevens in the original color as best they can.

Also, Thin Finns look horrible on women.. Super Slim Kims look really great.

I would agree, I think most girls wash their jeans fairly infrequently and many of them rotate multple pairs in any case.

7. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Well-Known Member

I saw a chick in the metro this morning, with heeled open-toe shoes and a cheap monday raw.

!luc

8. The False Prophet

The False Prophet Well-Known Member

Went with my friend and his girlfriend to buy her some Nudie SSKs tonight. I was all like, "two words. Wife material."