1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Selling: NWOT blue Private White harrington jacket, size S, slim, Ventile cotton, RRP 450£

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by VRaivio, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VRaivio

VRaivio Well-Known Member

Up for grabs is a short, bright blue harrington jacket from a respected British maker.

Upper material is 100% expensive Ventile cotton that laughs a scorn to rain and wind - without chemical treatment.

[​IMG]IMG_7300 by Mikael Riiviö, on Flickr

Made from British materials in White's own factory in Manchester.

Tartan cotton lining, zippers and poppers genuine red-glowing copper, one breast pocket and one zipper breast pocket, corduroy collar can be lifted up and attached with poppers, hem and sleeves have knitted storm closures. Slim cut.

Tried on once but did not fit me well enough. If it did, I would never sell this one. Condition as new.

Exact measurements: shoulder seam to seam 44 cm, shoulder seam to cuff 64.5 cm, pit to pit 54 cm, neck to hem only 63 cm.

In the company webstore the jacket retails at a hefty 450 pounds (540$ with VAT removed):
    http://www.privatewhitevc.com/onlin...ventile-jackets/harrington-ventile-stone.html

...I'm asking 385 dollars for mine.

Have a look at the rest of the photos here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/131090859@N07/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.