1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Seeking specific tie for wedding: 2.5-2.75" and solid navy

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by blank, Jul 3, 2016.

1. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Hello friends

I seek a tie for my wedding.

I wear ties that are between 2.5 and 2.75 inches.

I am looking for one in a solid, classic navy. Not midnight blue so that it is almost black, and not light-like-royal blue.

Navy.

I would like it to be of a high quality, made in Italy, USA or Japan.

Probably 100% silk, but I do love a wool tie and a silk/wool blend may work too.

Most of my ties are Black Fleece, but the sad demise of the brand and shallow inventory on eBay means I can't find one.

I thank you.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Going to move this to menswear advice.

3. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

If you are prepared to pay Black Fleece prices, you can probably get them made to your specifications eg samhober.com