1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Seeking LANVIN

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Legion, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Legion

Legion Member

Hey everyone,

I'm searching for some Lanvin pieces. The American Lanvin boutiques don't have them. They also say that the pieces are not available in any of the European Lanvin boutiques. Does anyone know of a boutique in the States where I could get this stuff. I checked with Jeffrey in New York, they don't have the pieces and have not said whether they bought any or not to arrive later on. Who should I try?

I'm looking for:

•the lavender/purple pants in Look1

•the plum/burgundy pants in Look 6

•the Khaki jacket in Look 7

•and the collarless white shirt and charcoal pants in Look 23

http://www.lanvin.com/#/en/collections/mens-autumn-winter-2012/lookbook

Hopefully that link works. If not go to Lanvin's site and see Men's fall 2012 "lookbook."

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. newyorknoir

newyorknoir Well-Known Member

you could check Barneys and Bergdorf.. they both carry Lanvin.

3. Legion

Legion Member

I could. The trouble is they are too big. I'd rather deal with a boutique. A giant store will not cut me a break on shipping costs, a boutique might, (and have in past shopping experiences). I am outside the U.S.A.