1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sartoria Partenopea Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GGsquared, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

SP is awesome. :slayer:

2. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Well-Known Member

3. G. Landi

G. Landi Well-Known Member

I love SP. I'm in agreement that craftsmanship is on par with Kiton although the fabrics are not...but still beautiful. I'm wearing a black jacket today with a subtle brown plaid...super comfortable. Doesn't sound like a flattering combination but their skill makes it look great.

The only thing I don't like is that some of their s/s blends (slik linen) are fully lined...but seems their new jackets are half or quarter lined...

Definitely look for the purple maroon labels...for the older black/gold labels or older and the cut doesn't seem to be as good...

4. Wicky

Wicky Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  5. dijor

dijor Well-Known Member

Thinking about buying this 100% cashmere sportcoat, will this be a good color to combine?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013