• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread

lexmann

Reaction score
I love Santoni. Great leather, requires no break-in period, very hard wearing soles. Finishings on their calf shoes are awesome. My recent purchase:

BTW, anyone knows where to get good priced Santoni's in Milan?

ap10046

Reaction score
My FAM Dub Monks. Love them, but strangest sizing, though!

Jermyn

Reaction score
Picked these up, basically for free (£80); one of the better constructed pair of shoes that I own.
Super comfortable for my weird, flat feet.

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some nice shoes in here, would never have considered this brand but might check them out !

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Santoni top line is very underrated here.

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You mean the limited edition? They aren't underrated. They are slightly overpriced in my opinion

They are very expensive indeed, do you know any shop who stock them in UK?

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can pick them up in Dunhill on Jermyn St.

O really? they only stock limited edition line? I know those babies will be pricy, but can I expect them to be priced like John Lobb prestige? I saw my friend's one and it looked really good.

Last edited:

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

O really? they only stock limited edition line? I know those babies will be pricy, but can I expect them to be priced like John Lobb prestige? I saw my friend's one and it looked really good.

Yes. The only Santoni shoes in Dunhill are the limited edition line. There are other (cheaper) Italian made shoes but I'm not 100% sure on the maker.

Price will run you around the same price as JLP. It's been a while since I've been in there but I seem to remember a Santoni croc derby. Price in the range of around £1800.

lexmann

Reaction score

My FAM Dub Monks. Love them, but strangest sizing, though!

Agreed! I am a UK8.5 but my Santoni loafers are in size 8. So I asked for size 8 on the double monks in the shop. Then the sales person gave me 7.5 and said they should fit. It turned out that they fit! I remember I wore size 7.5 when I was 15 years old. Crazy sizing.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can pick them up in Dunhill on Jermyn St.

The last time I was in Harrod's they had limited editions in the 'reptile room' (my name for it, not theirs). I didn't even enquire about pricing. I cannot imagine the pricing is particularly competitive at Harrod's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads