1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

San Francisco suit tailor

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kapay, Nov 13, 2006.

1. kapay

kapay Well-Known Member

Castro Valley, Oakland, San Francisco California
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if any could suggest a suit tailor in San Francisco. I need to adjust the length of my trousers by Friday. I've been going to Cable Car Tailors but feel a desire to try new things. I'm only altering the length though so would it even make a difference where I get it done?

2. Will

Will Well-Known Member

Try Macchione. He's a block from Cable Car.

3. southgate house

southgate house Well-Known Member

I like Andreas Gorges. Sutter + Montgomery.

4. kapay

kapay Well-Known Member

Castro Valley, Oakland, San Francisco California
    Thanks for the help guys. About how much do they charge? About normal I assume? $7-15? If anyone else has suggestions I'm still open to them.

5. southgate house

southgate house Well-Known Member

well cable car is the cheapest and fastest. gorges charges $15 for a hem and is not as fast. he does an amazing job with complex suit alterations though.