1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sale or trade: Black AE Boardroom (Park Avenue) 9D for another AE 9D shoe

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by heidegger, Apr 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heidegger

heidegger Well-Known Member

I am looking to trade a black Allen Edmonds Boardoom, size 9D, for another pair of AE shoes in 9D.

The Boardroom is the exact same design as the Park Avenue (cap-toe oxford) but on a different last. The Boardroom is on the 7 last.

I bought these as seconds from AE. The saleman said he could not see any problems with them, and when I got the shoes I could not figure out why they were seconds. They are still in very good condition.

I want to trade these as the 7 last doesn't fit my foot well. I am willing to consider any AE shoes as long as it is not on the 7 last. I already own Walnut Strands and Burgundy Cambridge. I would want a shoe in very good condition because mine are.

A sale is also possible for $130 shipped CONUS + 4% Paypal. Shoe trees not included.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. BoboMax

BoboMax Well-Known Member

how does that 7 last compare to the last of the Park Ave?

3. heidegger

I don't have the Park Avenue but I have the Strand which I think is the same last as the Park Avenue. The Strand I have is more elongated than the 7 last. The 7 last is looser in the heel and tighter in the toe box compared to the Strand which I think should be comparable to the Park Avenue.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  4. heidegger

5. heidegger

6. heidegger

7. heidegger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.